OFFICE OF CHIEF DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL (OCDC) JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Title: Legal Secretary
Definition of Work: The Legal Secretary is responsible for preparation of correspondence, filing, data entry and maintenance of electronic information. This position also assists with the preparation and filing of legal documents.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office, mostly Word and Excel.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of skilled office practices and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to stay organized and work independently, with minimum supervision.
- Highest professional confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Education and Experience Requirements: One to three years of administrative experience in a legal office preferred.
More reasons to apply: This position is located in Jefferson City, MO and includes an opportunity for limited remote work. OCDC has a collegial work environment, and a generous benefit package. OCDC is an agency of the Supreme Court, but this is not a position with the State of Missouri.
Annual salary range is $40,000-$43,000 depending upon experience. Applications will be considered until positions filled. Interested parties should submit cover letter, resume, and three references to: OCDCJobs@courts.mo.gov
Or by mail to:
Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel
3327 American Avenue
Jefferson City, Missouri 65109
Supreme Court of Missouri is an Equal Opportunity Employer